Sunday, June 9, 2019

Seller Tips - Pride of Ownership

Seller Tips - Pride of Ownership

Want to know How Much your house is worth call Pablo @ 973-277-0417

Like the pride of ownership you will no doubt experience when you purchase your home, I have pride of ownership in my real estate business. Once you become my client I consider you a client for life.  My goal is that at the end of the buying and selling process, you will be delighted with my services and think of me anytime you, your family, or your friends have a need for a real estate expert. I will work hard to make sure that you are delighted both with the buying process and your new home. You see, I don’t make my living off any one transaction. I make my living off of your referral business. I don’t get that unless you are very happy.   Please keep my contact information and give me a call or email anytime you or a loved one is in need of an honest, passionate real estate expert. call pablo @ 973-277-0417
Pride of Ownership
Pablo Lopez, BROKER/Owner 
CRS®️, ABR®️, SFR®️, ePro®️, RES.NET REO Certified 
Certified DAD “Distressed Asset Disposition”. 
Recipient of NJAR BRONZE CIRCLE OF EXCELLENCE AWARD 2013-2018
ALLIANCE Home Sales of New Jersey, LLC.
3-5 Village Square East, Suite #3
Clifton, NJ 07011
Office: (973) 955-2744
Direct: (973) 277-0417
Member of: NJNAR®, NAR®, PCBOR®, GSMLS®, NJMLS®, REOMAC® , NAHREP®, RRC®

No comments:

Post a Comment